Join Our Team!
VBT is always looking for new and exciting talent, in our home office, overseas and on the road. We positively impact people’s lives through active travel experiences! Take a look at our openings and see if we have the right fit for you.
We are hiring for the following positions:
VBT leaders come from a variety of nations and backgrounds. Each year we seek a few qualified individuals to add to our professional and fun-loving team. We hope you may be one of them.
What makes an excellent Tour Leader?
- Must enjoy people
- Service! Put guest needs ahead of their own at all times
- Energy, enthusiasm, creativity, and attention to detail
- Fluent (written and oral) in English
- Local regional knowledge, language and experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
- Group Presentation skills
- Bike mechanical skills
- Physical abilities:
- Able to cycle up to 60 miles daily in all weather
- Able to lift and carry luggage and bicycles up to 50 lbs
- Current First Aid & CPR training
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Ability to drive a passenger van with a trailer
A leader’s primary role is to ensure our guests experience an excellent vacation with VBT and support our mission to ‘positively impacting people’s lives through active travel experiences’
Apply for Tour Leader Position
Interested in being a tour leader? We are always accepting applications for leader positions at home and abroad. Fill out the tour leader application below to apply!