Travel Protection — A Safer Way to Travel
Part A- Travel Arrangement Protection *Maximum Protection
- Trip Cancellation Trip Cost
- Trip Interruption 150% of Trip Cost
- Missed Connection $750
- Travel Delay (Up to $150 Per Day) $750
* The Travel Arrangement Protection under Part A are not insurance benefits and are provided by VBT. For New York Residents Only: The Travel Arrangement Protection under Part A are insurance benefits underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company.
Part B Insurance Benefits Maximum Benefit Amount
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense $50,000
- Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation $100,000
- Baggage and Personal Effects $1,500
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment $25,000
- Baggage Delay (Up to $150 Per Day) $750
|Non – Insurance Services|
|One Call 24-Hour Assistance Services|
|Global Xpi Medical Records Services|
This Plan includes a Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion. Coverage does not apply to: any sickness or condition of you, a Traveling Companion, Family Member or Business Partner traveling with you that existed during the 60 days prior to the effective date of the coverages.
Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion Waiver – The exclusion for Pre-Existing Condition will be waived provided: (a) Your payment for this Plan is received within 14 days of the date. Your initial Payment or Deposit for Your Trip is received; and (b) You are not disabled from travel at the time Your plan payment is paid.
This Plan may not be purchased after you have made final payment for your trip.
You will receive Plan Documents and a Description of 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services which describe the benefits and limitations in detail. You may cancel this plan by giving VBT written notice within the first to occur of the following: (a) 10 days from the Effective Date of Your insurance; or (b) Your Scheduled Departure Date. If you do this, We will refund Your plan cost paid provided no Insured has filed a claim under the policy.
Information noted is described on a general basis only. There are certain restrictions, exclusions and limitations that apply to all coverages and services. This advertisement does not constitute or form any part of the Plan Description or any other contract of any kind. Plan benefits, limits and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction. To review full plan details online, go to: www.tripmate.com/wpTM360.
The Travel Insurance Benefits under Part B are underwritten by: United States Fire Insurance Company, Eatontown, NJ.
Non-Insurance Services are provided by: One Call 24-Hour Assistance Services and Global Xpi.
All Plan benefits are administered by: Trip Mate, Inc. (in CA & UT, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency) 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64114, 1-800-888-7292.