Marketing Production Manager
Join VBT and Country Walkers; an award-winning, Vermont-based active travel company and be part of our high performing, international team. We offer deluxe, small-group bicycling and walking tours worldwide at a variety of different levels and paces. Positively impacting people’s lives through active travel experiences is what we’re all about!
We’re seeking a Marketing Production Manager for our Williston, VT office. This role will manage the creative execution of our brand marketing campaigns. This position is responsible for overseeing the schedule and production of assigned catalogs, small print pieces, and other ad hoc collateral-from concept through to print. Additional responsibilities include managing print vendors, proofreading and editing all promotional materials, conducting photography research, maintaining our photo database and managing our Creative Production Schedule.
- Manage the creative execution of brand marketing print campaigns.
- Manage brand catalogs and small print collateral from conception to print and distribution.
- Manage the circulation and trafficking of print lasers for proofing and correction.
- Manage marketing vendors to include writer, designer and printer. Act as point person for the bidding process and negotiation for all vendor relationships.
- Ensure marketing content across all channels (print, web, email and social) is accurate and in the proper brand voice.
- Assist in the oversight and management of the company’s photo image library.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing with a creative agency or in a creative department.
- Proven leadership skills with project and people management experience.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing business environment. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style with ability to reprioritize at a moment’s notice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Must be deadline oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be a liaison between multiple groups throughout the organization.
- Must be a problem solver who is able to work independently.
- Travel experience a plus.
Please send resume to [email protected], or by mail to:
Nicole Voth, Director of Human Resources
426 Industrial Avenue, Suite 120
Williston, VT 05495