Guest Services Agent
Join VBT and Country Walkers; an award winning, Vermont based active travel company and be part of our high performing, international team. We offer deluxe, small-group bicycling and walking tours worldwide at a variety of different levels and paces. Positively impacting people’s lives through active travel experiences is what we’re all about!
We’re seeking a Guest Services professional for our Williston, Vermont office. The Guest Services Agent is responsible for servicing existing guest inquiries and accounts. This position is responsible for all administrative duties related to the maintenance of accounts.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
- Provide quality assistance to guests needing information regarding current reservations, including payments, air assistance, general information, problem solving.
- Run call center reports for internal quality checks, including: cancelled reservations, deposit pending, waitlist status and corresponding fast tracks, share requestors.
- Communicate with guests as needed about issues that arise, including: last minute tour changes and notifications, guest injury follow up, guest compensation, moves and changes.
- Support all members of the guest service team, such as answering queue calls when necessary.
- 3-5 years of guest service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Travel industry experience a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- A team player with the ability to manage up and across the organization.
- Ability to work rotating shifts within M-F 8:30 am to 6:30 pm and Saturday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm hours of operation.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and recognition of the importance of top-notch customer service customer service.
- Exceptional technical skills; computer operations, systems navigation, data entry required.
Please send resume to [email protected], or by mail to:
Nicole Voth, Director of Human Resources
426 Industrial Avenue, Suite 120
Williston, VT 05495