Digital Marketing Specialist
Join VBT and Country Walkers; an award-winning, Vermont-based active travel company and be part of our high performing, international team. We offer deluxe, small-group bicycling and walking tours worldwide at a variety of different levels and paces. Positively impacting people’s lives through active travel experiences is what we’re all about!
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible ensuring that all marketing department content and updates are accurate and consistent across all websites. Accountable and driven by a desire to help our guests dream about going on an active travel vacation with us.
- Daily maintenance of all websites’ product content and imagery for accuracy, consistency and aesthetics
- Create landing pages specific to required campaigns
- Assist in email design and content promoting our full line of global bicycling and walking vacations
- Proofread and edit department collateral
- Create and maintain tour itineraries and information on our website and in the booking system
- Assist with both web and email management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Web-related fields
- 2 -3 years of experience working in an office environment, preferably in the marketing field
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and content management systems such as WordPress
- Experience with digital content and strong copywriting and editing
- Experience with email platforms or marketing automation systems
- Ability to thrive in change and constant learning. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style with ability to reprioritize at a moments notice
- Deadline oriented problem solver with ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Ability to be a liaison between multiple groups throughout the organization
- Travel experience is a plus
Duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an office environment with a regular work schedule. Physical demands generally include frequent reaching and grasping, light to moderate lifting (10-20 lbs.), and light to moderate carrying. Mobility demands generally include continuous sitting and occasional standing. Sensory demands generally include keyboarding, computer terminal, and telephone.
Please send resume to [email protected], or by mail to:
Nicole Voth, Director of Human Resources
426 Industrial Avenue, Suite 120
Williston, VT 05495