Traveling the VBT Way
Become a globetrotter on a VBT walking tour. Hike ancient footpaths through terraced hillsides, stroll along winding cobblestone streets, and immerse yourself in local culture as one of our Trip Leaders guides you through a thoughtfully designed walking tour. No matter what your speed or activity level, there’s something for experienced walkers and enthusiastic beginners to enjoy.
Ramble through the rolling hills and sheep-dotted pastures of the English countryside, walk over a 2,000-year-old Roman bridge in the heart of Portugal’s wine country, roam through the ruins of Pompeii, meander among the stalls of a sprawling outdoor market in Provence, and much more as you explore the little-known parts of the world’s most beloved destinations.
- Local trip leaders
- Luggage transfers
- Admission fees to local attractions
- Cultural activities like cooking classes and guided city tours
- Speciality transportation like ferry and train rides
- Accommodations and most meals
- Set of walking poles (2)
- Your choice of VBT branded gear for your adventure
- Even more with the Air Package